HENRY COUNTY SOLID WASTE DEPT.
Henry County Solid Waste Dept. is inviting vendors
to provide sealed bid pricing on a New Electric Forklift Truck with
5000-6500 lb Lift Capacity for the county recycling center. This will be
Purchased with Grant Funds provided by the TN Dept of Environment and
Conservation. All Standard Equipment and Safety Features should be included plus any
additional equipment listed on Full Equipment Specification Form in the total bid price.
Sealed bids should be returned to: Henry County Mayor’s Office, Courthouse,
101 West Washington St., P.O. Box 7, Paris, TN 38242, with the words “Forklift
Truck Bid” written on the outside of envelope
by no later than 11:00 AM on FRIDAY, MAY 25,
2018, at which time bids will be opened and read aloud.
Complete Bid Specifications can be viewed on the Henry
County, TN, web site: www.henrycountytn.org.
Henry County reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Title VI Public Notice: Henry County, TN does not discriminate based on race, color, or national origin in federal or state sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (49 CFR. Part 26).
Henry County Recycling Electric Forklift Specifications
Henry County Solid Waste is accepting sealed bids to purchase (1) New or Like New Demo model Electric Sit Down Forklift Truck with the following minimal specifications. Bid Price should include freight to Paris, TN.
- New or Like New Demo Model Fork Lift Truck with full warranty
- 5000 -6500 lb base lifting capacity at 24 in load center
- Electric/Battery powered power train with new 36/48 volt battery with warranty
- New Quick Charge Battery charger included
- Mast- min 186”
- Carriage- ITA hook type 36 “
- Tilt- 6 deg forward/5 deg back
- Side shift Left and right capable
- Minimum Heavy Duty 42” hook type forks rated at 8,000 lbs
- Power Steering Hydrostatic
- Hard Smooth Tires rated for indoor use on concrete floor
- All Standard Equipment to be included by manufacturer
- Standard Safety Equipment as required by industry standards. (Front and Rear Lighting, Over Head Protection System, Back up alarms, Horn, ect.)
- Basic warranty should be specified, min 12 month full warranty
- Minimum 36 month power train warranty
- Upon Purchase, unit must be delivered within 15 Days to 450 Recycling Drive, Paris TN 38242.
For Questions, Please contact Ron Watkins at 731-642-5170. Henry County Recycling reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids.