- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are 18 years of age or older by Election Day
- Are a resident of Tennessee
- Have not been convicted of a felony or, if convicted, had voting rights restored by court order or pardon.
The registration deadline is 30 days before Election Day. You do not have to declare a political party in this state.
- Move outside your county
- Move within the county but fail to transfer your registration and do not vote for two November general elections
- Have had full rights restored by court order or pardon
- Change your name
- At the Henry County Election Commission
- Motor vehicle office when applying for a driver’s license
- Any public library
- Some designated government office’s
Take proof of residence, such as a driver’s license, tax receipt, or car registration.
- Henry County Election Commission
- Some city/county government offices
You will receive your voter registration card by mail. Your voting precinct and voting districts are listed on the card. KEEP IT!
Henry Co Election Commission
PO Box 967
Paris TN 38242