For Immediate Release
As the Henry County Clerk’s office continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, County Clerk Donna Craig is proactively taking measures to better protect customers and the employees at the Clerk’s office in this time of crisis.
Governor Bill Lee issued Executive Order No. 15 suspending provisions of certain statutes and rules and taking other necessary measures in order to facilitate the treatment and containment of COVID-19.
In the order Governor Lee has suspended March, April, and May Vehicle Registration Renewals to expire June 15, 2020.
Effective Monday March 23, 2020 the Henry County Clerk’s office will remain open but closed to public traffic. The Clerk’s office will continue to serve the citizens as follows:
- License plate renewals – will only be issued online, by mail, or by phone. Our website is henrycountyclerktn.com. You may contact our office at 731-642-2412 to renew by phone.
- Motor vehicle and title transfers – you may call the office to get a quote by phone and send the documents by mail. We may work with the customers by appointment if it is necessary.
- Marriage license – application can be filled out online. If you are getting married in the next 30 days, you must complete the application online, then call the office to make an appointment to sign and pick up your license.
- Courtesy services – will not be conducted until further notice, which include Driver’s License renewals, Hunting & Fishing License renewals and boat renewals. All TWRA transactions can be renewed online www.tn.gov/twra.html
- Notary applications – may be mailed or emailed to the office and paid with a check/money order or over the phone with credit card.
- Business License – apply online, mail, or send your application by email and pay over the phone.
- Boat (Change of Ownership) – will be issued by appointment only. You may contact our office.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Please contact our office for any questions you may have.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office phone:731-642-2412 Mail: Henry County Clerk P.O. Box 24 Paris, TN 38242