Q: What is your mailing address?
  • A: Henry County Election Commission
    PO Box 967
    Paris TN 38242
Q: Where is your office located and what hours are you open?
  • A: Henry County Election Commission
    215 Grove Blvd., Suite B
    Paris TN 38242
    Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Q: What is my Ward/PCT and where do I go vote?
  • A: Call (731)642-0411 and provide your address. The district and voting location will then be given to you or click on Voter Districts tab on the left. Go to GOVOTETN App.
Q: Am I still registered?
  • A: Call (731)642-0411 in order to find out the status of your voter registration (e.g. Whether or not your are currently registered.) or use the GOVOTETN App.
Q: How do I get an absentee ballot?
  • A: Mail a letter requesting an Absentee Ballot to:
    PO Box 967
    Paris TN 38242

The letter must include the following information:

  • Voter’s name as it appears on the registration
  • Voter’s address as it appears on the registration
  • Social security number or registration number
  • Election voter wants to vote in
  • Reason voter is requesting an absentee ballot
  • Address where ballot is to be mailed
  • Voter’s signature
Q: Why must I state a reason to get an absentee ballot?
  • A: It is State Law that a reason is provided in a request for an absentee ballot.
Q: When can I request a ballot and when does the ballot have to arrive at the Election Commission office?
  • A: Written requests will be accepted no earlier than 90 days prior to an election and no less than 7 days before the election
Q: Where can I go vote early and what are the times?
  • A: 215 Grove Blvd. Suite B Paris TN 38242
    Times vary depending on election.  Please call 731-642-0411 to get times.
Q: Do I have to declare a party?
  • A: It is only necessary to declare a political party when you vote in a Republican/Democratic primary.
Q: How do I get a replacement voter registration card?
  • A: You can request a replacement card in writing. Send your request to:
    PO Box 967
    Paris TN 38242

Include the following information:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Date of Birth
  • Social Security Number
  • Signature

You may also request the replacement card in person at any of the normal registration centers. If requesting the replacement card in person, you must have a driver’s license or other documentation with a verifiable address.

Q: I have recently moved. How do I update my address with the Henry County Election Commission?
  • A: In order to update your address, please complete and follow the instructions on the Mail-In Application for Voter Registration Form or visit www.govotetn.com for online voter registration.