The Henry County Mayor’s Office is seeking resumes for a Full-Time Position in Maintenance Dept. All applicants must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
A full job description can be picked up at the Henry County Mayor’s office Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 P. All resumes must be received by 10AM, Monday, March 9, 2020. Starting salary is $29,500.00. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening. Henry County is an equal opportunity employer.
HENRY COUNTY MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL
Applicant needs to possess ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while working unsupervised. Applicant needs to have a broad general knowledge of construction techniques such as:
- Lock Installation
- HVAC Filter Replacement
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Basic Plumbing knowledge
- Ability to diagnose and repair equipment problems
- Knowledge of basic HVAC Issues (fan motors, capacitors, etc.)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule if needed (nights & weekends)
- Must be able to communicate clearly with Maintenance Supervisor regarding status of work orders and be organized with receipts and any other job-related paperwork
- Must have a clean driving record