Photo By: Carole Strobl
Henry County Airport is a fully staffed public use airport. Located approximately four miles from downtown Paris, it provides a variety of aviation services to meet your business and recreational needs. Runway 02/20 is 5000 X 100 ft. with GPS/WAAS precision approaches. There are approximately thirty based aircraft ranging from single engine piston to Citation and Falcon jet aircraft.
Jet and 100LL fuels are available 24 hrs a day self-service with full attendant service during regular business hours. Current fuel prices along with airport navigational specifications and aids may be found at www.airnav.com/airport/KPHT.
The airport is owned and operated by the Henry County Government and is under the auspices of the County Mayor’s office. Management policy is directed by an Airport Committee comprised of three county commissioners and four citizens-at-large.
- Courtesy Car
- Hangar space
- Rental car delivery/pick-up – Taxi and Limousine service
- Conference room
- Pilot lounge
- Charter service – Catering (advance notice)
- Crop Spraying
- Hangar build / lease options available
- Medical Helicopter Emergency Transport- AirEvac
- Medical Helicopter Emergency Transport- Vanderbilt Medical Center (Air Methods)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Weekends and Holidays Unmanned. Terminal building open for access to flight planning, restrooms, etc.
- Christmas, New Years,and Easter and all federal holidays facilities closed.
- After hours call-outs available. Fees apply.
- Runway open: 24 / 7 / 365